Can’t see files in your flash drive? Actually, they're just hidden.

Where Did My Files Go?

I didn’t delete my files. It’s just that I used my usb - (flash drive) to another pc from my classmate to save the important files for my project and copy the movie I just downloaded after watching movie trailers and car games that I liked the most.
how to unhide files
Image Source : usb

What Happens Next?

After that, I went back home and run quickly to my room and inserted my usb to my computer to watch and play the files I downloaded. But before that, I scanned the flash drive and the AV found some computer virus and I deleted them. After that, I opened my flash drive and I was so shocked because I don’t see a single file, not even folders. I was about to punch the computer monitor (do you think I could?) for I felt upset.

So What Did You Do?

I’ve searched on the internet on how to recover deleted files but I’m pretty sure I didn’t delete my files. I’ve checked the volume and it say’s some space are still occupied so I’m assuming the files I saved are still there.

So I’ve changed my keyword to how to show hidden files. I found some solutions but I don’t think it would work because you need to install a program but before you can download, you need to buy them.

So I’ve made a change with the keyword for just a little bit thinking that it would work and I might find a solution. So I tried this : how to unhide files. The search engine displayed so much results and it happen I clicked the blogger site.

And then I read the instructions it says and carefully applied it. You know what happened? I was so happy that I recovered the files in my usb. It’s just that forgot the name of that blogspot. But surely I was really thankful for that information he shared.

Share To Us The Technique On How To Unhide Files.

OK, I’m going to share this to you guys because sharing is loving, isn’t it?

how to unhide files
Image Source : cmd

1. Insert your flash drives first. Perform this without quotes.
2. Click start or press the window key and type “cmd
3. Right click it and run as administrator.
4. When cmd pops up, type the drive of your flash and add “ : “ . E.g. “F:
5. Then you will be brought to the flash drive directory.
6. Type this: “ attrib –s –h /s /d *.*
7. Then that’s it!

Important Tip before Applying This Solution

Provided that you have already removed the virus using your installed antivirus because this solution is 100% guaranteed to solve your problem to show hidden files.

So I didn’t waste my time and money downloading programs for data recovery. You may also apply this to external hard drive, sd and other form of external disks. Also with hard drives if it happens but never heard it though.